Quick & Efficient. Happy to be taken care of in a timely manner with very nice professional people. Your team was understanding of our situation & limitations and were able to adapt to our needs. Value the fact that we were able to "save" and stop the potential damage so quickly.
- David H.
Most Americans actually spend 90% of their time indoors; this is a fact which drastically increases the importance of indoor environment and air quality. Today's home and business owners are becoming more aware about unseen microorganisms, such as mold and mildew, which can significantly affect health and quality of life.
Why is mold such a threat, though? Mold, very often caused by water damage, is a living organism – it is capable of causing the same type of irritation as the worst allergic reaction can – and sometimes more. Mold removal is extremely difficult, and whilst it’s still growing, mold can cause eye and skin irritation; as well as a variety of mold related illnesses or diseases.
Those most susceptible to the ill effects of mold are:
• AIDS and Cancer sufferers undergoing chemotherapy
• People suffering from respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis or Pneumonia
• Infants and children
• The elderly
• Pregnant women
It is vitally important to have a specialist perform a proper removal of mold from all contaminated areas. Water Damage Lake Worth has a staff of trained, qualified technicians. They use the very latest technology in remediation, so as to properly eliminate harmful microbiological contamination from your property.
Our techs can expertly test your home exhaustively for mold, even searching for hidden mold that may not even be visible to the naked eye. Our technicians will locate and then contain the mold, ensuring it doesn’t contaminate the rest of your home; and they will also test thoroughly after clean-up to ensure all mold has been completely removed. Our team is trained to locate and help eradicate the source of moisture, to keep the mold from coming back. Our top quality services consist of:
- Using designated trained employees, not just temps.
- Our leads are certified and know what they are doing – so no wasted time.
- We have advanced state of the art equipment.
- We use dry ice blasting on larger projects to expedite the work.
- We use thermal imaging cameras to locate damage.
- We have completed thousands of mold projects, so we know how to be effective and efficient.
- We have multiple crews so we can get to your jobs quickly, so as to prevent down time on jobs.
- We work with multiple hygienists, so we can get jobs cleared quickly
- We have an excellent track record in completing all our jobs; without any additional cleanings needed.
- We have a DOSH certificate so we can handle any asbestos or lead issues, at the same time that the mold clean-up is taking place, so you don’t have to call in additional contractors to complete the job.