Quick & Efficient. Happy to be taken care of in a timely manner with very nice professional people. Your team was understanding of our situation & limitations and were able to adapt to our needs. Value the fact that we were able to "save" and stop the potential damage so quickly.
- David H.
Water damage can come from a number of different sources within a home or business. It could come from a leaking dishwasher, or washing machine; even a leaking roof or pounding rain. Water damage can drench your walls, carpets, furniture and much more.
Regardless of how the water damage occurred, after the initial shock and frustration wears off, you must act immediately; to avoid further damage, such as mold growth. The faster you call Water Damage Lake Worth, the faster your home or business will be returned to its normal condition. We understand the devastating effects that water damage can have on a home or business, so we seek to eradicate all water damage problems.
We keep everything cost-effective and to your budget; by using proper drying techniques, which restore soaked structural materials back to their original condition. Water Damage Lake Worth also works hard to prevent future moisture problems, as well as protecting the unaffected areas from humidity damage.
These techniques will save property and items, such as; wall coverings, carpeting, furniture, documents and electronics - as well as inhibiting the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and various other harmful pathogens.
Steps In The Water Damage Process:
• Emergency Response - 24/7/365.
• Thorough inspection (using state of the art moisture detection equipment).
• Contents protection and moving.
• Extraction of water from property.
• Assessing the flooring materials and determining the best restoration method.
• Ventilate wall cavities to expedite the whole drying process.
• Removal of drywall (only when absolutely necessary).
• Cleaning and sanitizing of affected areas (depending on the source of water).
• Determine the most effective drying equipment to utilize.
• Setting up drying equipment.
• Monitor drying equipment daily to efficiently dry the space.